Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 07:20 AM CST
Checking out a variety of things on the test realm, I noticed 'title list shield' and 'title list magic' are entirely empty, whereas in prime I have like 3 dozen titles to pick from. Are titles bugged currently or something?
Re: Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 07:33 AM CST
>>Are titles bugged currently or something?

Yep!

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 11:52 AM CST
I'm curious about shield, that should work just fine. The magic titles, though, are gone and will take a moderate amount of work to get them back - combination of all of the spells changing and the magic system itself changing, and the titles storing the requirements in a not-easily-upgradeable way.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 11:56 AM CST
>>I'm curious about shield, that should work just fine.

If I had to guess (I DO), shield ones don't work because they also check non-shield armor skills, and all of those were renamed.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 12:18 PM CST
ya , they check for worn armor skill, and leathers, bone, cloth,light chain, heavy chain, even light plate all are gone.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Titles missing for anyone else? 01/18/2013 12:44 PM CST
Ah, I see. In general I though I'd fixed those, but apparently, not. I'll dig into it farther later, prooobably not tonight on account of the other 10 billion things to do before tomorrow morning.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.