Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:28 AM CST
So yeah, anyone who has played a Rakash knows that the change to moonskin will tank the crap out of your fatigue. I'm finding that with the changes included in 3.0 this is becoming an annoyance. I was hoping someone would consider having this do less of a fatigue hit than it does currently.

What I experienced was Moonskin hitting at 10:17 and stun was over by 10:18, but here it is 10:22 and I just made 50% back in fatigue. I figure another 4-5 minutes and it will be completely refilled. At 10:25 and looking at 80%. 10:27 and now at 100% I'm just finding this is too long to wait around in order to start being active again.

If anyone has any tips to regain fatigue faster, I'm all ears. I'm working with 50 in stamina, perhaps more would help?

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:30 AM CST
>If anyone has any tips to regain fatigue faster, I'm all ears. I'm working with 50 in stamina, perhaps more would help?

Don't be in combat, and sit or lie down.
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:31 AM CST
>If anyone has any tips to regain fatigue faster, I'm all ears. I'm working with 50 in stamina, perhaps more would help?

>Don't be in combat, and sit or lie down.

Yeah, I did both those things already. I was standing on a road when it hit, sat down after stun wore off.

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:39 AM CST
I've never played a Rakash.

It's a #*%+ing stupid game design and whoever made it should be taken out and beaten with furries and oranges.

The stun and fat hit need to be removed.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:45 AM CST
you'll have about as much luck with that as getting the random tail-pull 10 sec RT removed from Mer'kresh for S'Kra.

Try dancing with celepeze and having that happen.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 09:55 AM CST
>>you'll have about as much luck with that as getting the random tail-pull 10 sec RT removed from Mer'kresh for S'Kra.

Apples and oranges.

Something that Rakash players face during standard game play no matter where they are is not the same as the few occasions where S'Kra wander over to a cursed island. I understand the RP for Kresh, I even understand the stun/fatigue hit. I would just love to see it lessened a bit.

Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 11:20 AM CST
I'll see what I can do.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 11:44 AM CST
>I'll see what I can do.

Thank you.

Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 01:01 PM CST
I would love to see it lessened a bit too, or stun no fatigue hit? or vise-versa?

-The Forsaken Rakash
http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Khiol
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 03:04 PM CST
I've never not once seen a movie of a werewolf-like humanoid make a transformation and sit there for several minutes panting to catch up his fatigue. It was always a 30 sec transform, instant pouncing kill of nearby enemies.

That being said, I know movies and game-play are different, but I'd like to see just a lessened stun with no fatigue drain. That's just me, of course!
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 03:49 PM CST
Rakash will no longer suffer a fatigue hit when transforming (It was utterly devastating in 3.0) and the stun is shorter (Particularly when turning into fuzzy form).

S'Kra will no longer suffer random round times while on Mer'Kresh and M'Riss (though the messaging remains).

These are really due to 3.0 revisions - but since they weren't tangled with anything else in the 3.0 release I went ahead and synced up prime and TF early.

-Raesh
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 03:51 PM CST
Wow, that's going to make a ton of people happy. <3 Raesh

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 03:55 PM CST
I live to serve.

... and occasionally kill Moon Mages and mock Bards.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 04:33 PM CST
>I live to serve.

Service well done. ::tosses a few copper kronars at you::

-The Forsaken Rakash
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 04:45 PM CST
>>::tosses a few copper kronars at you::

Only coppers?! Ick you better start tossin plats otherwise youll find out the damage TKTd coins can do.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 06:52 PM CST
awesssssssome sauce!!!!!

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/15/2013 07:23 PM CST
>Only coppers?! Ick you better start tossin plats otherwise youll find out the damage TKTd coins can do.

If they made a non-justice bank I could get to tha plats!

-The Forsaken Rakash
Re: Rakash Moonskin 01/16/2013 05:51 AM CST
>Rakash will no longer suffer a fatigue hit when transforming (It was utterly devastating in 3.0) and the stun is shorter (Particularly when turning into fuzzy form).

This is awesome, thanks Raesh.