blah 01/03/2013 03:29 PM CST
Was trying to test out bone carving which hasn't made its way to plat yet, in test, when you guys shut down the test server.

Any way you can shorten the timer on how long it takes bones to bleach <just for test> to get an idea with this new part of crafting?

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: blah 01/03/2013 03:31 PM CST

Pour the bleaching stuff on multiple times, cuts the time down to just a couple minutes
Re: blah 01/03/2013 03:38 PM CST
Pour the bleaching stuff on multiple times, cuts the time down to just a couple minutes

ya , it cuts the time to 10 minutes i'm told. I was bleaching for 3 minutes and the instance went down.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: blah 01/03/2013 03:58 PM CST
no, they took it down to reset. which means i have to go back in, have them do yet another character copy, go back, kill something else to get the materials, repurchase tools, and then wait out the timer, yet again, before I can actually try carving something. maybe you have that amount of time to spend that you don't care about, but I don't want to spend such an excessive amount of time testing when I could be playing. capeesh?

Re: blah 01/03/2013 04:14 PM CST

Oh I understand, I had just finished bleeching about 50 bones I was planning on testing later tonight. Might have to wait until next week now before I can get time to try that again.
Re: blah 01/03/2013 06:34 PM CST
>>Was trying to test out bone carving which hasn't made its way to plat yet

It is too buggy and needs some time under test.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes