Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 09:41 PM CST
Not sure what the code says, but the code must be whispering something, (where's the code whisperer) just saying though, seriously, when there's a 200 or more rank difference between prime and test and getting the same results, it must be an internal problem.
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 09:57 PM CST
You all keep mentioning ambush, snipe, and poach.

Are you sure it's stealth that has the issue and isn't something based on attacks out of stealth?

I mean, can these people with significantly less ranks of perception than your stealth see you hide or stalk?
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 10:10 PM CST
<<You all keep mentioning ambush, snipe, and poach.>>
<<Are you sure it's stealth that has the issue and isn't something based on attacks out of stealth?>>

Loading while hidden is a pure stealth action and (in my understanding) not modified by backstab or scouting or any other skill. Since people are having issues with this, it seems to be a stealth issue.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 10:46 PM CST
tested above with absolutely no buffs or debuffs (not even retreat debuff), so definitely not a buff issue.

I'll test on several other low end monsters of varying skill ranges this week.
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 11:02 PM CST
my test was just with the basic hide command.

Kodius, you told me stealth was screwed up in Test when I was going to show you...so I figured you knew about it. I think I get the same worse results in test with 0 armor on in Test than with a full mixed armor set up in prime.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 11:03 PM CST
I tested it with no armor, no shield, no buffs, no nothing.

Same result.

I have about 450 in hiding. If someone wants to jump into test with me we can try a little PvP.

Just PM me.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Stealth... 12/09/2012 11:25 PM CST
So jumping around lands with the shards in test.

I hunt Malchata in Prime, but need to hunt DP Zealots in Test.

Skills:

Stealth: 640 66% perusing (2/34)
Backstab: 528 26.58% clear (0/34)
Appraisal: 398 49% dabbling (1/34)
Small Edged: 499 39.47% clear (0/34)
Staves: 351 18.31% clear (0/34)
Brawling: 277 02.82% clear (0/34)
Light Thrown: 127 50.39% clear (0/34)

No Khri

You smirk to yourself, the way only a stylish Thief can.
You don't think you're in either familiar or unfamiliar surroundings.

Vile Plague Wraiths:

>mark all wraith
You carefully size up the plague wraith, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the plague wraith, you believe that perhaps it's a little risky.
You also eye the plague wraith over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the plague wraith, you believe it has a low chance of catching you.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the plague wraith, you believe it has a low chance of catching you.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the plague wraith, perhaps it's a little risky.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

Failed every load attempt at melee, pole and missile.

Filed all ambush attempts

asaren celpeze

>mark all celp
You carefully size up the asaren celpeze, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the asaren celpeze, you believe it'll be troublesome to be unnoticed.
You also eye the asaren celpeze over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the asaren celpeze, you believe it shouldn't catch you.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the asaren celpeze, you believe it shouldn't catch you.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the asaren celpeze, it's about even odds.

Passed all load checks at pole and missile, Failed one at melee but passed a bunch others.

Ambushes (clout, screen) failed

Dragon Priest zealot

>mark all zeal
You carefully size up the Dragon Priest zealot, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it should not prove too difficult to steal from.
You also eye the Dragon Priest zealot over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the Dragon Priest zealot, you think it'd be lucky to see a baby thief, let alone you.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it's blind as a bat. Go for it.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it has a low chance of stopping your attack.

Passed all load checks at melee, pole and missile.

Failed all ambushes (clout, sight, screen, stun, slash)

Adan'f spirit dancer

>mark all dancer
You carefully size up the spirit dancer, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the spirit dancer, you believe it should be possible to steal from.
You also eye the spirit dancer over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the spirit dancer, you believe it shouldn't catch you.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the spirit dancer, you believe it shouldn't catch you.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the spirit dancer, it should be possible.

Failed a few loads at melee with 4+ in the room

Failed all ambushes

young forest gryphon

>mark all other gry
You carefully size up the young forest gryphon, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the young forest gryphon, you believe it should not prove too difficult to steal from.
You also eye the young forest gryphon over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the young forest gryphon, you think it'd be lucky to see a baby thief, let alone you.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the young forest gryphon, you believe it's blind as a bat. Go for it.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the young forest gryphon, you believe it has a low chance of stopping your attack.

Load checks all passed.

Ambushes I could get clout off (woke up about the time the 3 sec RT was done) Screen worked, and slash gave a horrendous stun was down for like 10+ seconds stun failed with the attempts.

None of the critters ever searched me out while just staying in hiding except the spirit dancers.

This is some serious underhunting to get thief disablers to work that normally work at level in Prime.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 01:13 AM CST
You better go back to hunting baby gryphons because if you try any more than that u gonna get got.
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 12:25 PM CST

No, people in the Test instance, many of whom were over circle 100. Anyhow, most posters here are confusing the problem.

1). Do we have a problem with hide/stalk?

2). Do we have a problem with Ambush, Backstab, Poach, Snipe?

My testing was done for #1. We must first verify #1 is working, before I can move on to testing #2. From what I can tell of this thread most people are having trouble with #2. Does that make sense?

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 01:56 PM CST
I have had no issue with hiding and stalking. I only had an issue with loading while hidden. When poaching I'd get a message saying the intercessor saw my attempt to poach it.

Your body tightens as you draw your arms together in a sinuous, flowing motion, mimicking the form you were trained to adopt for this roar of warning.
Kodius fled to the west in terror!
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 02:04 PM CST
>>My testing was done for #1. We must first verify #1 is working, before I can move on to testing #2.

I think hiding / stalking are okay from my tests.

I think it's ANY action in hiding that might be broken: loading, sniping, ambushing, advancing, etc

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 02:07 PM CST
I just spent some time both in test and prime just hiding on things and I agree with previous posts. Just hiding and stalking seems fine. It's acting while hidden that's not working right.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 04:11 PM CST
A few more confirmations that we have a problem with #2 and #1, and I can start diving into that code. Just too hard to try and fix #2 is #1 still has problems.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 05:47 PM CST
I haven't noticed any problems with hiding or stalking, like previously stated, its pretty much anything that involves action being checked while hidden.
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 06:12 PM CST

>1). Do we have a problem with hide/stalk?

>2). Do we have a problem with Ambush, Backstab, Poach, Snipe?

1) I haven't noticed any difference with just hiding or slip stalking into hiding vs assassins in prime or test.

2) I don't use bows, but ambushes are totally broken, in prime I'll hit an assassin with ambush slash/clout/stun 90% of the time, in test its more like 10% or less.

But I thought there were a bunch of people already talking for a while now how thief ambushes were broke so I didn't really put much test time in thinking it was already a known issue.

Is there part of thief ambush code and loading a bow while hidden and snipe/poach code that is all related?

I should really pop in and see if I'm experiencing this "armstab" issue, but from the few hours that I spent in test, nothing like that occurred to me, where as I noticed my ambushes not working immediately.
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 07:32 PM CST
>>A few more confirmations that we have a problem with #2 and #1, and I can start diving into that code. Just too hard to try and fix #2 is #1 still has problems.

#1 seemed fine to me. #2 is where the problems are for me.
Re: Stealth... 12/10/2012 08:34 PM CST
I'll add to the group to say that I haven't noticed any Test issue with the straight hide/stalk check. It was only the actions (ambush and poach for me) that clearly showed a discrepancy in the instances.
Re: 3.0 complaints ::Thread OVER:: 12/11/2012 06:52 AM CST

This a folder for discussion of 3.0 TEST issues. It's neither the Plat forums nor is it a Plat vs. Prime folder.

Kindly get back on topic or end it.

Plat issues are to remain on the Plat Forums.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 06:59 AM CST
The problems I've noticed were all the actions from hiding. Poaching/sniping/backstab/loading.

If you need, Kodius, I'll gladly grab a few people and play in test to help resolve it.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 08:00 AM CST
>>1). Do we have a problem with hide/stalk?

These tests were done on ONLY the hide verb. I get very different results.

First the 50 hide test:
- No action of any kind is taken except "hide" during the tests (unhide was used on last test)
- 4 Assassins at Melee
- Completely Healed.
- No buffs in Any Test
This armor setup:
>inv armor
All of your armor:

some lumium scale sleeves
a coarse gargoyle-hide jerkin
some superior crocodile-skin greaves
a azure-scaled shield
a full chain helm

There are 3 categories I placed the hides in.
Fails - I completely failed to hide
Hide W/Point - I Hide but am pointed out before my Hide RT of 3 seconds ends.
Hide W/Success - I am not pointed out, for atleast 3 seconds

IN TEST INSTANCE
Fails 36
Hide W/Point 14
Hide W/Success 0

IN PRIME INSTANCE
Fails 0
Hide W/Point 37
Hide W/Success 13

TEST 2 - NO ARMOR EXCEPT THIS SHIELD, EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SAME
>app my shield
You are certain that it imposes light maneuvering hindrance.

This shield is small in size.

Your experience with shields allows a better appraisal of the protection capabilities.

You are certain that the shield offers dismal to better than fair protection.

You are certain that it could do:
no puncture damage
no slice damage
heavy impact damage
no fire damage
no cold damage
no electric damage

You are certain that the shield is decently balanced and is poorly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the azure-scaled shield is appreciably susceptible to damage, and is rather scuffed up.

It appears that the azure-scaled shield can be worn on the left arm.
You are certain that the azure-scaled shield weighs exactly 32 stones.
You are certain that the azure-scaled shield is worth exactly 45 dokoras.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

I did a smaller sample here because the results are more obvious.

IN TEST INSTANCE
Fails 0
Hide W/Point 8
Hide W/Success 2

IN PRIME INSTANCE
Fails 0
Hide W/Point 0
Hide W/Success 2

I Stopped because I was never pointed out in PRIME

LOG OF NO SHIELD TEST IN TEST INSTANCE:
>healme
You are healthy now! Get back to work!
You feel the weakness imparted by your recent death slowly fade away.
>hide
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>
A Dragon Priest assassin has spotted you!
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin slices wide at you. You evade.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
>hide
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
>
>hide
>
>hide
>ass
You assess your combat situation...

You (hidden and solidly balanced) are facing a Dragon Priest assassin (4) at melee range.

(You are also defending against a Dragon Priest assassin.)
>
>hide
>
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You barely block with a azure-scaled shield.
[You're solidly balanced and have slight advantage.]
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin slices a silver q'zhalata dagger at you. You partially block with a azure-scaled shield.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in better position.]
>hide
>
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin chops a silver q'zhalata dagger at you. You barely block with a azure-scaled shield.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin slices a silver q'zhalata dagger at you. You partially block with a azure-scaled shield.
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin bites at you. You barely block with a azure-scaled shield.
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin chops a silver q'zhalata dagger at you. You dodge.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in good position.]
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You dodge.
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin feints to the side at you. You partially block with a azure-scaled shield.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in excellent position.]
>hide
>
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You block with a azure-scaled shield.
>hide
>
>hide
>
>
>hide
>

LOG OF JUST SHIELD TEST IN PRIME
>hide
>
>
Unbound Aaoskar just arrived.
>
Unbound Aaoskar runs northeast.
>
From your place of hiding you can see that...
The Dragon Priest assassin retreats from you.
>
>unhide
>
>
You come out of hiding.
>
The Dragon Priest assassin begins to advance on you!
>
>
>
>
The Dragon Priest assassin closes to melee range on you!
>
>
>
>hide
>
>
>
>
>unhide
You come out of hiding.

Results - there is obviously something different with just straight "hide" from Prime. Unless I am just broke. Maybe its a scaling issue at upper levels?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 11:13 AM CST
That seems pretty definitive.

Kodius can I ask what tests you did. You seem pretty adamant theres no issues with it.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 11:42 AM CST

isn't mixed armor penalty much higher in test? i'm wondering in this case atleast if that might be causing some of the difficulty.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 11:45 AM CST
Codiax may just be an outlier, sorry to say but he IS an outlier in just about everything he does.

This isn't a suggestion that there shouldn't maybe be a tweak, but I have a few questions.

What is your Stealth skill and what are your combat skills, if they are relatively close, can you train your combats in Test against this opponent (that is can you get your skills to climb toward Mindlock at a reasonable rate)?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 12:25 PM CST
No one brought up SEARCH being an issue finding people with 500+ stealth vs. perception. I know that was brought up multiple times in these forums.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 01:05 PM CST
>No one brought up SEARCH being an issue finding people with 500+ stealth vs. perception. I know that was brought up multiple times in these forums.

I don't think you noticed the subtle difference, but it wasn't stealth, there was an action while in stealth, which is different then just stealth.

Please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not in a place (don't have characters with stealths that high) to do testing of this type.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 02:06 PM CST
To rule out armor or arm worn shield being an issue I did another quick test in parry stance:

This is with absolutely no armor.

>healme
You are healthy now! Get back to work!
You feel the weakness imparted by your recent death slowly fade away.
>hide
* A Dragon Priest assassin slices a silver q'zhalata dagger at you. You slap away little of the dagger with a steel scimitar.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in very strong position.]
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You fend off little of the claw with a steel scimitar.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in very strong position.]
>
>
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You deflect little of the claw with a steel scimitar.
>hide
>
>
* A Dragon Priest assassin claws at you. You fend off some of the claw with a steel scimitar.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in good position.]
>hide
>
>hide
>
>hide
>
>hide
>
>hide
>

Pretty much the same results. Armor or Shield isn't what is causing the issues.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 02:12 PM CST
IIRC, critters had their offenses and defenses "evened out"/"recalibrated"/"whatever" for 3.0

Is it possible that the tweaking also adjusted the perception of some critters and this is how it acts out?

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 02:21 PM CST
>>Is it possible that the tweaking also adjusted the perception of some critters and this is how it acts out?

Kodius can look at the ranks of perception Assassins have. So I assume if it was a simple, Assassins in Prime have X ranks of perception and Assassins in Test have X+Y perception I am sure he would of already have just said that instead of having people test over and over.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 02:30 PM CST
>>So I assume if it was a simple

Pretty much any coding error I've had trouble finding for the last few years has boiled down to a colon being where semi-colon should have been, so yeah... sometimes things can be something that simple getting overlooked as a result of staring at code/numbers all day long, which is why I floated the idea.

Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 03:10 PM CST
>> IIRC, critters had their offenses and defenses "evened out"/"recalibrated"/"whatever" for 3.0

>> Is it possible that the tweaking also adjusted the perception of some critters and this is how it acts out?

Except that the same result occurs in PvP, with huge disparities between hiding and perception. Anyone whose tested PvP with a stealth character can immediately spot this.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 04:09 PM CST
Guess its an issue overall in test, then.

Oh well.

Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 05:37 PM CST

Awesome testing and thank you. I have seen issues in test with stealth actions. I havent' had too many problems actually hiding and haven't tested pvp. I just thought they had said that mixed armor penalties were going up so was good to get confirmation that this wasn't the case at all.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 06:00 PM CST
I also noticed just plain hiding on a critter was more difficult. Un-buffed, I could be searched out with no problem in 3.0 from the same critter that was practically blind to me in 2.0.

On my first day in test I was informed that mixing armor (ALL leather, with LC gloves) was giving me a huge penalty.
Re: Stealth... 12/11/2012 09:01 PM CST
Poach

I was one of the people that reported IG that "Poach" was fine. That was sometime over a week ago. Since then , game being down , reset , etc. , I don't know , it's not . This is with my LX . Nothing changed about my character . I went from successfully poaching Fendryads with 188-189 LX . To missing completely and giving up trying.
Re: Stealth... 12/12/2012 07:50 AM CST
Okay, I am conducting a test to see whether this is occuring only in Test or in plat as well. Because if in plat, its a 3.0 issue. if only in test, something is wrong over there in the code.

In order to do this i am using a character poaching well below their stealth skill <465> use poaching <character is a necromancer and can't snipe mundane weapons> in black leucros.
Both characters have identical skills and inventory, so there will be no random factors to preclude getting as accurate a result as possible:

results : no actions were "seen" by the black leucros. <hide, load, stalk,poach>

I did learn <3/34> a bit of stealth in TEST, but not in plat.

This was with the same number of leucros, same number of poaches < i did a total of 30 to be sure whether they would see me or not- they didn't <i managed to collect 4 leucros to hide on, in both instances. I did not succeed in killing any leucros, I'm a rather bad shot with bows. But I did learn a little missile master and a little in bows.

An arisen dummy zombie bellows, "You will all be ssslaughtered!"
>
Re: Stealth... 12/12/2012 06:42 PM CST
Stealth in prime, fighting Juvies:

timer 425.6784
SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate fraction
Hiding: 761 01.31% scrutinizing (17/34)

Stealth in test, fighting juvies

timer 240.2102

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate fraction
Stealth: 763 18.75% engrossed (27/34)

I was doing fine fighting in both prime and test, but I was learning faster in test.
Re: Stealth... 12/13/2012 10:33 AM CST
>>but I was learning faster in test.

That is to be expected for a couple reasons.

1. Prime uses two skills, Test uses 1.
2. Depending on your hunting routine, it is most likely you will have more creatures at melee in test.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
Re: Stealth... 12/13/2012 11:39 AM CST

as an aside on the faster learning, are we using our bonus pool bits in test? I assumed we were because my learning is much faster in test.
Sniper Shinumo
Re: Stealth... 12/16/2012 02:06 PM CST
I'm continuing to have lots of failures of ambush slash, clout, screen and sight while hunting in DP zealots. No buffs (except full confidence), wearing cloth armor.

A few copy and pastings from my log.

>mark all zeal
You carefully size up the Dragon Priest zealot, gauging its overall perception.
As you consider stealing from the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it should not prove too difficult to steal from.
You also eye the Dragon Priest zealot over, trying to discern how much wealth it is carrying.
As you consider hiding around the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it couldn't spot the broad side of a barn.
As you consider an attempt to stalk the Dragon Priest zealot, you could likely tail it forever.
As you consider a stealthy assault on the Dragon Priest zealot, you believe it should not notice your attack.

RH>ambu sight
Carefully, you manuever to the side of the Dragon Priest zealot, and then reveal yourself, throwing a handful of dirt straight at its face!
You take advantage of the Dragon Priest zealot's situation and try to slip back into a hiding place.
You are convinced that your vanishing went unobserved.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
RH>

H>ambu screen
You burst out of the shadows in a surprise attack, throwing up clouds of dirt all around you with circular, sweeping motions.
The Dragon Priest zealot manages to back out of the way of the expanding cloud of dirt!
The Dragon Priest zealot manages to back out of the way of the expanding cloud of dirt!
You take advantage of the general confusion and try to slip into a hiding place.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
RH>

RH>ambu clout
Quietly, you raise your left hand up to your side, and in a single, fluid movement chop straight at the Dragon Priest zealot's neck!
The Dragon Priest zealot seems startled by your sneak attack!
The Dragon Priest zealot manages to evade your precise strike, leaping nimbly out of the way!
Roundtime: 6 sec.
R>

>ambu screen
You burst out of the shadows in a surprise attack, throwing up clouds of dirt all around you with circular, sweeping motions.
The Dragon Priest zealot is enveloped in swirling brown dirt!
You take advantage of the general confusion and try to slip into a hiding place.

>ambu screen

>ambu screen

>ambu slash
The Dragon Priest zealot is completely surprised by your stealthy maneuver!
The Dragon Priest zealot manages to evade your slashing cut, leaping nimbly out of the way!
R>

>ambu slash
The Dragon Priest zealot manages to evade your slashing cut, leaping nimbly out of the way!
Roundtime: 4 sec.

>ambu slash
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Circle: 118
Showing all skills with field experience.

Light Armor: 381 82% very focused (21/34) Defending: 486 33% ruminating (8/34)
Parry Ability: 389 37% deliberative (11/34) Small Edged: 499 42% ruminating (8/34)
Light Thrown: 127 53% pondering (7/34) Melee Mastery: 424 63% intrigued (16/34)
Evasion: 583 41% learning (3/34) Stealth: 640 84% cogitating (24/34)
Backstab: 528 41% absorbing (15/34)

Total Ranks Displayed: 4057
Time Development Points: -948 Favors: 18 Deaths: 120 Departs: 12
Overall state of mind: clear

Strength : 40 Reflex : 63
Agility : 60 Charisma : 60
Discipline : 62 Wisdom : 44
Intelligence : 45 Stamina : 45

Yamcer

Re: Stealth... 12/16/2012 02:14 PM CST
<<This is likely to be affecting your sight/screen successes. I also don't see brawling listed in your exp paste, if it's also low it might affect the clouting.>>

Not really since I'm not having these issues in prime 2.0 and that my ambush slash which uses small edge (499) is also failing when normal attacks take out zealots pretty easily.

but for completeness.

Brawling: 277 03.20% clear (0/34)

Yamcer