Duration of Raise Power 12/01/2012 05:53 PM CST
Raise Power does not give any indication besides manually checking via POWER) when it has worn off.

More importantly Raise Power does not last long enough to be useful anymore, especially considering that it exhausts your fatigue pool.

>power
You reach out with your senses and see lambent (12/21) streams of bright blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is lambent (12/21) mana to the south, and shining (13/21) mana to the north.
You sense the Refresh spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-six roisaen.
You sense the Courage spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-six roisaen.

After casting Raise Power with 35 mana, my stamina pool had dropped to 0% for a mere 6-minute boost to available mana. It took two minutes for my fatigue to recover to 75%.

You gesture.
You contribute your harnessed streams to increase the pattern's potential.
You feel completely spent as your life force pours into the land.

>power
You reach out with your senses and see fulgent (16/21) streams of bright blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is lambent (12/21) mana to the south, and shining (13/21) mana to the north.
You sense the Refresh spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-six roisaen.
You sense the Courage spell upon you, which will last for about twenty-five roisaen.
You sense the Raise Power spell in the area, which will last for about six roisaen.

0 seconds after casting:
Fatigue: 0%
Mana: 80%

30 seconds after casting:
Fatigue: 21%
Mana: 88%

60 seconds after casting:
Fatigue: 44%
Mana: 97%

90 seconds after casting:
Fatigue: 62%
Mana: 100%

2 minutes after casting:
Fatigue: 75%

3 minutes after casting:
Fatigue: 95%

By the time my fatigue recovered completely, Raise only had two minutes left.

Relevant Stats and Skills

Strength : 50 Reflex : 70
Agility : 50 Charisma : 50
Discipline : 70 Wisdom : 50
Intelligence : 50 Stamina : 69 +

Attunement: 641
Life Magic: 581
Utility: 436

Magical Feats: all

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan
Re: Duration of Raise Power 12/06/2012 12:22 AM CST
You might need to cast refresh higher. I tested it on an Empath comparable to yours and the cast had five minutes remaining by the time fatigue was full. This was casting refresh at 60 and then RP also at 60.

This is part of a general push to make room mana boosters less pervasive and powerful though. I don't see it changing, unfortunately, as powerful room mana boosters are supposed to be the realm of magic primes. Guilds that got 'grandfathered' in tended to have those abilities somewhat nerfed, as we see with RP. (As always, someone on the magic team may correct or clarify this.)

Melete
Here as he walked by
On the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer
In the year of the Iron Toad
A nameless Dwarf
In a flash of genius discovered
The fundamental formula for
THE BEARD INTEGER
& cut it on a stone of this bridge