(BUG) Malediction Duration 12/02/2012 02:59 PM CST
Cast Malediction on a Swamp Troll which outclasses me. 10 mana, 134 Debilitation.

Didn't know it could reflect:

>Flickering shadows tear away from your fingertips, shuddering through the air toward the swamp troll!
>Suddenly, tendrils of malevolent darkness swirl back around, slithering toward you at a frightening pace! They coalesce around you in a constricting cage, hampering your movement. You feel less able to strike out at and defend against your opponents.

And the duration is amazing:

>You reach out with your senses and see glowing streams (11/21) of golden Holy mana radiating through the area.
>Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is much less mana to the south, and incredibly less mana to the north.
>You sense the Malediction spell upon you, which will last for about eight thousand three hundred thirty-three roisaen.
>You sense the Sanctify Pattern spell blessing your Augmentation magic, which should last for less than a roisan.
Re: (BUG) Malediction Duration 12/02/2012 04:13 PM CST
I assume it would have shown up in the power description, but did you have anything else running? OM? I haven't managed to nuke myself or get durations like that, good job Yan.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: (BUG) Malediction Duration 12/02/2012 04:49 PM CST
That was everything I'm afraid