Devotional HEALME 11/27/2012 02:38 AM CST
Can we get a devotion-maxing version of HEALME, or have it rolled in to the existing one? I just read barbs have one for IF, and it seems appropriate we would have one.

This post may or may not have been inspired by a necromancy cast, which was entirely shameful and not at all fun. Never again.
Re: Devotional HEALME 11/27/2012 03:47 AM CST
Balancing Theurgy training in 3.0 is very important to me, and I wouldn't be able to get something like this set up unless I had a lot more input on how the training works for players under normal conditions. A big part of this is how well you can build your devotion back up through rituals.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: Devotional HEALME 11/30/2012 09:22 PM CST

not thinking the devotional rituals are working, while they work per say, im barely (if at all/ever?) seeing any actual gains. I get the message saying i gained some but when i ~commune to see where its at it hasnt moved up at all.. think it went up 1 step (forget from which ritual) after praying XXX, pouring wine on/dancing/kissing/cleaning altar (multiple times over time)

may wanna look into that one since its kinda a huge thing heh.
Re: Devotional HEALME 11/30/2012 11:33 PM CST
I'm not a GM, but my inquiries to the same effect were answered in plat with 'some (a lot of) the devotion ranges are wafflingly huge'.

There is a severe bonus at the low-end to get you up to neutral though. What state were you at, and what did you try? Kiss, dance, wine, clean are all smallish rituals, as is Pray. If you're near a ritual location, you can try a selection of others: Sirese seed, holy bath, reading the book in Solace or Theren, waving lit incense at an altar, praying on a full prayer badge, offering stolen goods, offering blood if bleeding, and a few others.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.