Tips for Doing the Re-Written Commune Quests 11/24/2012 07:13 PM CST
Just so no one has to go through what I went through to get these quests done (I really don't do PAFO very well at all)...

1. Go ask a GL for a quest. Don't be surprised if he tells you that you know a commune that you really don't or if he sends you in an order different from the way you did things in 2.0. Just go do the quest he sends you on.

2. Go back to GL after completion of quest. Rinse and repeat until you know all three.

Apparently this only applies to the test instance and will be fixed when 3.0 goes live.
Re: Tips for Doing the Re-Written Commune Quests 11/24/2012 08:36 PM CST
>>Apparently this only applies to the test instance and will be fixed when 3.0 goes live.

I'm not sure where this idea is coming from. When this releases to prime players there will need to rerun through these quests as well. The abilities, method for performing them, and quite a bit of back end tracking has changed with each of these. Luckily, each of the quests changed is super easy, and takes just a few minutes to run through.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: Tips for Doing the Re-Written Commune Quests 11/25/2012 02:43 AM CST
I think that was in reference to the oddity with the GL giving quests in an odd order.
Re: Tips for Doing the Re-Written Commune Quests 11/25/2012 08:20 AM CST
If I remember correctly, it didn't go 1-2-3, it went 2-1-3 or 2-3-1 or some other odd order.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.