Roar Experience 01/06/2013 12:22 AM CST
Roar experience was rewritten and is now live in Test. The system now should award 1 learning level per critter affected with an 80-130% success rate. Above or below this it is reduced. This experience is awarded for each enemy affected, but has a cap.

Harder roars will give bonus experience. These roars generally require more debilitation skill to cap, and so could be used to train even on enemies a bit below you stat-wise.

Please let me know if this assists you with training debilitation across all skill levels.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Roar Experience 01/06/2013 01:48 AM CST
>>Roar experience was rewritten and is now live in Test. Test only, but not Plat, yeah?

~The Prydaen~
Re: Roar Experience 01/06/2013 02:46 AM CST
It is going to take me a few days to figure out where Plat is and how best to sync it. Our tools for keeping things organized are not readily available to us right now.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Roar Experience 01/06/2013 03:40 AM CST
>>It is going to take me a few days to figure out where Plat is and how best to sync it. Our tools for keeping things organized are not readily available to us right now.

Quite alright. I just wanted to know what I was looking at when I poke at things.

~The Prydaen~
Re: Roar Experience 01/06/2013 03:25 PM CST
Debilitation experience with roaring is great now. Thanks for the update.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Roar Experience 01/06/2013 04:18 PM CST
It's a shame you didn't record misses, I'd be interested to see just how much Dragon was helping you to hit, which indirectly helps damage over time if you count misses as 0 damage.

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg