Full Inner Fire 01/05/2013 08:40 PM CST
I used Meditation Fill and a timer to count how long it took for inner fire to reach the passive regen cap. I got 22 minutes and 17 seconds (give or take 11'ish seconds for meditation power to work), and so I was wondering if it's possible to extend how long it takes to go away?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's the Inner Fire bar right there using Meditation Power. I had to space out the dashes for it to look properly. I was able to calculate that when our IF is full, we lose 4 bars of Inner Fire every 1 minute and 40'ish seconds (approximately, but it's somewhere around there give or take 11 seconds for meditation Power). For me, after 22 minutes it drained all the way to the passive regen cap. I would be more than willing to have a maneuver/form/whatever that decreases the amount of Inner Fire gained for each kill in exchange for having that Inner Fire last longer. Or, is there a certain skill that will allow our Inner Fire to drain more slowly? 22 minutes is a very very short time, especially in 3.0 where fights will no doubt take longer.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Full Inner Fire 01/05/2013 10:38 PM CST
>>Inner Fire Drain

Were you engaged with an enemy during your test? I believe IF drains slower when you are engaged.

In any case, full IF is a bonus for being in combat a while. It is an intentional handicap when caught out of combat for an extended period of time.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes