Abilities 12/05/2012 09:45 AM CST
The new barbarian seems really incomplete and hard to evaluate without all our abilites. Would it be possible to get them out now, even if they are tied to something other than expertiese. Baring this how about a list of them, their slot cost and rerequisites if any?

When they do come out, will we get a whipe of all berserks, forms, meditations and roars? Since they will cost slots, a whipe of all our abilities seems appropriate.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Bit Player of M'Riss
Re: Abilities 12/05/2012 10:16 AM CST
I swear I thought Kodius said non berserk/roar/etc abilities wouldn't take ability slots, and would be tied more to expertise ranks.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Abilities 12/05/2012 10:18 AM CST
I thought he said things like dual load, dirvish and the like would take slots. A clarificaiton would be nice. I would hate to spend all my slots on roars, berserks, forms and meditations only to discover that I could take none of the other barbarian abilities.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Bit Player of M'Riss
Re: Abilities 12/05/2012 08:22 PM CST
>>I thought he said things like dual load, dirvish and the like would take slots. A clarificaiton would be nice. I would hate to spend all my slots on roars, berserks, forms and meditations only to discover that I could take none of the other barbarian abilities.

Pretty sure he did. Such as a slot to use the AOE option for roars.

~The Prydaen~