ETA? 01/28/2014 02:57 PM CST
Just curious if there is an approximate one. It's been pretty dead in these folders and in test.
Re: ETA? 01/28/2014 06:51 PM CST
Not positive yet. Still have some system changes to finish like Research. I believe we wanted to have another big testing session this Friday, and see where we stand. I've also been trying to get other Guilds to come test and give us feedback so there are no late surprises :P

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: ETA? 01/28/2014 10:37 PM CST
>> I believe we wanted to have another big testing session this Friday, and see where we stand.

I'll do my best to break everything and the kitchen sink.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: ETA? 01/30/2014 03:41 AM CST
if there will be GMs there to copy us over from Plat-side, I'll be there.

<<If I can't cast thunderclap, you can't summon the dark lord of the abyss to devour the flesh of the innocent>>
Re: ETA? 01/31/2014 08:32 PM CST
Broichan and I are working out some day we can call all the bards in. Clearly this weekend is too late. Let me try to find him and nail a date down for next weekend.

~D.

- - -
~Dreamheart Delaevan Forestwolf
Broken Bard since January 19, 2013 - 2 Dolefaren 407