Re: A small change 01/11/2014 05:38 PM CST

>I've tweaked the EXP curves to be slightly more generous - For some reason I thought they were being more generous than they actually were, so when saying 'You should be gaining experience' I was off by about 10%. It's worth revisiting the difficulties right now to see how things flow, especially in the higher ranges.

>I've also increased exp at the high end. You should now be rewarded better for doing things that are above your skill level.

Sorry to report that in my testing over the last couple weeks since these changes I am not seeing any difference in exp gains in intercessors, Cabalists, or either tier of moths.
Re: A small change 01/13/2014 12:09 PM CST
Let's try to sync up in Test and see what's changed for you.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: A small change 01/13/2014 01:29 PM CST

As soon as I saw your post I hopped into test, but seems like everyone is busy... but I thought I'd do some timed tests...

Always 4 of each, always at melee, not doing anything that would cause them to not just be attacking me 100% of the time (like hiding, or stunning/killing one of them, which would just slow everything down). I wiped my field exp inbetween each critter.

Void black Moths:

If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train very well.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train very well.

12-13 minutes to lock defenses, very dangerous unless I am extremely careful (keep a high balance and good position the entire time). I have to be comepletly buffed and a little lucky (not getting multiple hits on the same location) also I cannot attack or I get smoked.

Fuligin umbral moths:

If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train acceptably.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.

12-13 minutes to lock defenses, only mildly dangerious if im careful (keep a high balance and good position) they can still land some good hits if I attack.

Arthelun cabalists:

If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train somewhat poorly.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train rather well.

12-13 minutes to lock defenses, quite dangerous with their extremely accurate fire shard that could be 3 to 7 shards all hitting at the same time from each of 4 targets, if you get unlucky and it starts hitting the same body part, things could get annoying or bad fast.

DP intercessors:

If you defended by parrying attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train acceptably.
If you defended by evading attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train somewhat poorly.
If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train acceptably.

Not learning any evasion here but it was 12-13 minutes to lock parry and shield.

No challenge at all.
Re: A small change 01/18/2014 11:20 PM CST

Oh hey Soch or if someone reading this could pass the note to him,

Whatever you did to the room we were testing in... it's still like that, so nothing will spawn there.

Just thought I'd mention that before someone else stumbles into it and has no idea what is wrong.