Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 02:57 PM CST
I just resubbed, is there anyway that test copies could be made before the event so I could contribute?
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 03:04 PM CST
I'll see what I can do

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 04:43 PM CST

If its character by character, I'd really love a fresh copy.
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 04:46 PM CST
I'm in the same boat. I would have DRASTIC changes to my testing style now from just those few weeks ago, as I have been training heavily in preparation. I would definitely get better results with my testing with my current skills.

Will we be advised of anything in particular that we should be focusing on?
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 04:51 PM CST
It's an all-or-nothing thing. Should be done now, let me know if it's not!

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 05:05 PM CST
Doesn't seem to have worked for me.
Re: Testing Session: Monday, December 30 at 7pm EST 12/30/2013 05:13 PM CST
Alright, looks like fresh/reactivated accounts didn't get hooked up. If you ASSIST I can get your stats/skills copied over to a new character in Test, but I don't think I can get your gear for you (maybe a few things though).

--