quick VIV request 12/08/2013 06:14 PM CST
Any chance the 28 mana min prep can be reassessed? I love the spell, but I can't actually use it as a staple TM spell as often as I'd like because of that min prep cost.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: quick VIV request 12/08/2013 06:20 PM CST
On one hand, VIV isn't meant to be a staple TM spell.

On the other hand, we really need to sit down and assess what the heck we're doing with sniping at some point.

So, uh, I don't know if we'll modify it in the near (3.1) future, but it's been in the back of my mind for awhile.

-Armifer
"In our days truth is taken to result from the effacing of the living man behind the mathematical structures that think themselves out in him, rather than he be thinking them." - Emmanuel Levinas
Re: quick VIV request 12/08/2013 06:40 PM CST
>>On one hand, VIV isn't meant to be a staple TM spell.

Fair enough. I just really liked it on a messaging level. It wasn't as crude or explosive or messy sounding as ACS/BLB, and seemed super horribly cruel, which loved.

So I miss my 2.0 friend, hah.

>>On the other hand, we really need to sit down and assess what the heck we're doing with sniping at some point.

I look forward to it! That's part of it, also. With a high entry point, it's not like I can really sneak around sniping with VIV.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.