Spell picking 03/06/2014 09:55 AM CST
I went into test with the intention of tallying up the spell slot cost of warrior mage spells, but while asking Gauthus about magic I noticed a few other things.

Granted this is in the web client, but when I asked him about magic, he said I was able to learn the ethereal shield spell, which I already had learned, also when I click the link for Dragon's breath or Paeldryth's wrath, it enters "_magic ask -3437 Paeldryth" just like every other spell, except there's no output from Gauthus about what that actually is. I'm assuming it has to do with the apostrophe, as the only other offender I noticed was Dragon's breath, which stopped at "Dragon"

For anyone curious, by my count, warrior mages would need to spend 87 spell slots to have every spell, this is from using discern and asking Gauthus about spells in test, and not pulled from any existing source, so it should be accurate. If anyone is interested I can post the list in the Warrior mage folder later.

Cheers.
Re: Spell picking 03/06/2014 11:28 AM CST
Excellent find, I'll take a look.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.