Questions 02/09/2014 10:54 PM CST

Starting to try out in Test and I noticed two things

1) harnessing when using a cyclical, doesn't appear to teach attunement like it does in Prime

2) trying to select spells from the guild leader, I ask my guild leader about magic and a nifty chart showing what spells I have to select from pops up(I am using SF)- but I can't seem to make it work- 'choose a new spell", click on the button below- but the button below just closes the chart.
Re: Questions 02/09/2014 11:22 PM CST
> 1) harnessing when using a cyclical, doesn't appear to teach attunement like it does in Prime

It's teaching me. But only when I use a cyclic of an appropriate difficulty, and only while I'm in the learning period for that cyclic. Learning arcana from cambrinth seems to follow the same rule.
Re: Questions 02/10/2014 07:47 AM CST
>but I can't seem to make it work- 'choose a new spell", click on the button below- but the button below just closes the chart.

Are you perchance a bard? I was poking through my characters, and at least one, I think my bard, had the same issue.
Re: Questions 02/10/2014 04:51 PM CST
>>But only when I use a cyclic of an appropriate difficulty

Hold on are not all Cyclics advanced at least? Except for maybe Bard ones.
Re: Questions 02/25/2014 01:08 PM CST
I think the bard spell choosing fix is either done or almost done, I'll check in.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.