TM vs stealth 02/01/2014 03:05 AM CST
There is still a bug with targeting people that you can see in hiding/inviso.

It seems that if you begin targeting someone in stealth the target turns into a AREA target. Not sure if that is intended but here is an example using barrage.

JR> targ gey 30
That won't affect your current attunement very much.
Your eyes darken to black as a starless night as you prepare the Geyser spell.
Face what?
What are you trying to attack?
You begin to weave mana lines into a target pattern around XXXXXX who is hidden.

You feel fully rested.
JR> point XXXXX
You point at XXXXXX, ruining his hiding place.
Roundtime: 1 sec.

J>
A town guard walks in, glancing about with a false look of boredom on her face.

J> targ XXXXX
You are already preparing an area target pattern!
J> har 30

You tap into the mana from thirty of the surrounding streams and attempt to keep it channeling in a stream around you.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
JR>
Your target pattern has finished forming, but shows signs of misalignment with your current area.
J> targ
You are already preparing an area target pattern!
J> har 40

You tap into the mana from forty of the surrounding streams and add it to the large amount already streaming around you.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
JR> barrage

Heatless orange flames climb your axe before winking out of existance.
< Moving with incredible power and control, you feint a blackened tyrium sterak axe with a charred ironwood haft at XXXXXX. XXXXXX fails to block with a vardite triangular sipar.
The axe lands a solid (5/23) hit to XXXXXs chest.
[You're nimbly balanced and overwhelming opponent.]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]
You can't cast that at yourself!
JR>

I've also found that if there are multiple people in the room it will some times cast on a random target that I wasn't originally targeting.

- Erixx
Re: TM vs stealth 02/02/2014 10:25 AM CST

I have run into a lot of the same issues with TM VS stealth. With any sort of pulsing invizo, even on targets 1000 ranks of stealth below my perception, I can almost never get a spell off. I always lose my target. Is it possible to fix this to once you have spot on the target you can actually cast on the target you clearly see?
Re: TM vs stealth 02/25/2014 01:07 PM CST
Good thoughts, we'll look into them.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.