Guildleader spell speech update 01/29/2014 02:48 PM CST
With Discern being made usable with no skill requirement, would it be possible to have the majority of the text from discern put into the guild leaders speech about specific spells? The beginning and end already seem to be there, I would just like to see the middle part which is mostly about the mechanical aspect of the spell. Spell type, possible targets, skill used, and suggested base and max skills. Your personal cap doesn't need to be included.

I bring this up because I was playing with some of my characters on Test and was going through choosing my spells. On my Empath, he is 20 and able to choose Guardian Spirit. I chose the spell but was unable to cast it. The discern told me that I should have roughly double my skills to be able to cast it. I have no problem with spells being offered early if you have the skill to cast but it seems rough to hinder someone by not giving them full knowledge of the spell they are choosing then they are stuck.
Re: Guildleader spell speech update 01/29/2014 11:21 PM CST
Let me see if this is easy to do, I like it.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.