Shock Bug Fixes 03/03/2014 05:49 AM CST
Hello Empaths,

I have fixed two shock bugs. One where Empaths were not receiving shock for using damaging combat maneuvers (cleave, palmstrike, etc.) These are now properly shocking versus non-constructs. You may notice a slight delay in the message. The message will likely either have to be delayed, or it will show up before the actual blow that causes the shock. Let me know which you'd prefer, either one is fine with me. It just offended me to have the shock happen before the blow, for some reason. :X

The other bug fixed was the shock double tap for murdering another player. You should now only be getting one instance of shock for murder, though it will be worse of course, since you killed something.

I had to do a bit of restructuring of the shock mechanics to make all of these fixes possible, so I'd appreciate it if folks could test them a bit to ensure I didn't introduce any new bugs while fixing the old ones.

The shock tester dials should still be available outside the Crossing guildhall for all your testing purposes!

Melete
Events Lead
Advocates Lead
Empath Advocate
S'Kra Mur Race Co-Champion
Lore Developer