Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 08:50 AM CDT
There's a folder to help out the folks who can focus on hunting undead.. could empaths get a constructs folder under the Creatures of Elanthia section?
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 09:18 AM CDT
Maybe it would go better under the empath folders since it's a niche for just empaths (undead hunting could be thought of as a focus for both clerics and paladins to some extent), but I will leave it to the GMs and MODs to decide.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.-Inauri
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 02:37 PM CDT
>Maybe it would go better under the empath folders since it's a niche for just empaths (undead hunting could be thought of as a focus for both clerics and paladins to some extent), but I will leave it to the GMs and MODs to decide.

Clerics and paladins are not the only ones you see hunting the undead.. and empaths are likewise not the only ones that hunt things that are considered constructs. I do my backtraining for weapons with granite gargoyles and I'd say empaths account for about 5% of the folks I see hunting there.
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 02:59 PM CDT
The new clay constructs make for great back training near lang.

-pete
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 06:45 PM CDT
>I do my backtraining for weapons with granite gargoyles and I'd say empaths account for about 5% of the folks I see hunting there.

Gargs are flagged as constructs?
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 08:52 PM CDT
>Gargs are flagged as constructs?

Yes.
Re: Creatures: Constructs 06/01/2010 09:55 PM CDT

The more you know...

In keeping with that, I'm going to put the Construct folder over in Creatures.

(Give me a few to get it done.)

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.