Cross over folder? 11/13/2005 12:58 AM CST
Where would be the apropriate place to post, a suggestion comment that has to do with another of Simu's products. In this case I want to talk with a couple staffers about possibly creating a Gem Stone the fallen. Im sure the ideas been kicked aorund Im just wondering why they decided aginst it if they did.

If there isnt an approprite folder could we create one? Just want to discuss it without the self proclaimed board police throwing poo at the thread.

Demi-god Castiron Banished the Astral Fury & Useless Lil Nec the Overpowered Bard

Join The Fallen!
Re: Cross over folder? 11/13/2005 01:17 AM CST
Go on, git! Shoo! We done already told ya about the Simutronics folders! :)

Seriously, I think there might be a Simutronics-level Suggestions folder. You'd just have to click on All Forums, then scroll down to the Simutronics link to enter those forums, and search around a bit.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Cross over folder? 11/13/2005 01:27 AM CST
I did post over there but near as I can till everyone stoped using that back in 03. And we arent suppose to reply here so lets stop :p

Demi-god Castiron Banished the Astral Fury & Useless Lil Nec the Overpowered Bard

Join The Fallen!
Re: Cross over folder? 11/14/2005 05:44 AM CST
Let me ask about and see what we can do for this.

If you have any questions or comments, please write to DR-Cecco@play.net.

Cecco
Supervisor, DragonRealms Message Boards.
Re: Cross over folder? 11/14/2005 06:43 AM CST
Thank You :p

Join The Fallen!
Re: Cross over folder? 11/16/2005 04:28 AM CST
I took a look about, and I think your best option is to write to Feedback outlining your ideas. You could also possibly chat about the subject in the Simutronics Board/Simutronics discussions.

If you have any questions or comments, please write to DR-Cecco@play.net.

Cecco
Supervisor, DragonRealms Message Boards.