Clans 01/17/2003 03:29 PM CST
I am curious if we have any topics for Wolf Clan, Horseclan, and obviously the new thing Shadowclan. I would love to have a specific topic for Shadowclan.

Arctuniol

"In an open world, Who needs windows or gates?"
Re: Clans 01/17/2003 05:43 PM CST
Over in the Places, Cities and Province category, there is a folder for the clan settlements. Let me check with the Gm's to see if they want a specific Shadowclan folder, or if the Shard and environ's folder will do the trick :)

If you have comments or questions on the above,please dont hesitate to email me at DR-Cecco@play.net

Cecco
- Message Boards Supervisor, DragonRealms
Joinable Clans 01/26/2010 11:04 PM CST
Under Odds and Ends for the 2010 goals it says:
Joinable Clans

Was wondering If we could get a folder for this. I would like to see what the plans are and hear everyones input. Thanks!

~Peace~ or ~War~
Re: Joinable Clans 01/26/2010 11:18 PM CST
You could probably just post in The Races of Dragonreams-->Elves and ask about it there. Pretty sure by Clans they meant the Elven clans. I'm thinking you might be under the impression they meant clans like you would find in WoW and similar games.

-=Issus=-
Re: Joinable Clans 01/27/2010 08:06 AM CST
Elves are not the only race that has clans. Dwarves and Gor'Togs do too

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Joinable Clans 01/27/2010 08:42 AM CST
so do s'kra.

"If Elanthia can survive putting a dragon inside of its molten core, I think it can survive a few black-robed magicians sitting on Gibbet Hill"-<parshift>
Re: Joinable Clans 01/27/2010 03:34 PM CST
Elves are the only ones that matter. :)

-=Issus=-
Re: Joinable Clans 01/27/2010 04:49 PM CST
I propose Issus for the leader of the River Elf Clan.

Francelia

Re: Joinable Clans 01/27/2010 07:55 PM CST
Humans, too. My character is from Ram Clan, and I literally look for Krageth everytime I log in just in case I can "bump into" him sometime.

Is that a sword? Luxury!
Is that a horse? Sloth!
Is that a helmet? Vanity!
Re: Joinable Clans 01/28/2010 02:59 AM CST
The idea sounds neat, but I'd like to see some actual development on it before we get a forum folder, lest we have another "Bloodlust."

"I hate you so much right now." -GM Armifer
Re: Joinable Clans 01/28/2010 07:36 PM CST
Lol, when I read the OP, my mind immediately jumped to something like:

-=ReGS=- Aveda just arrived.
Re: Joinable Clans 02/08/2010 03:15 PM CST
I would really like it if this were released. I don't know if those guys mean racial clans or other clans as in wolf clan, boar clan, ect. I'd really like for Aroamer to have the shadow clan affiliation.

No ranger stands alone.