Flavor Suggestion Folder 03/06/2016 04:30 PM CST

Underneath the Overall suggestions folder, for things that are more aesthetically impacting rather than world defining.

I was going to suggest an update to the teaching systems messaging system, that perhaps they could be more tuned to the individual classes and not the generic "you are amazed by the insight you are getting in the art of "class"' or some such message, but I didn't know if that would go in the OVERALL or not.

When responding to something, make sure you have the facts. Otherwise you are just wasting time. -sig-
Re: Flavor Suggestion Folder 03/06/2016 05:07 PM CST
>>I was going to suggest an update to the teaching systems messaging system, that perhaps they could be more tuned to the individual classes and not the generic "you are amazed by the insight you are getting in the art of "class"' or some such message, but I didn't know if that would go in the OVERALL or not.

Why not post it in the scholarship folder.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Flavor Suggestion Folder 03/06/2016 05:52 PM CST
In response to adjusting teaching messaging to be topic-based.. This would be a ludicrous amount of work for what amounts to a QoL change that would ultimately create more work if any skill ever changed in the future. In short, it's not really worth it, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Just not one many staff members may see merit in doing at this time.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Flavor Suggestion Folder 03/06/2016 05:59 PM CST

That's why I thought it was just flavor! :3

When responding to something, make sure you have the facts. Otherwise you are just wasting time. -sig-