Just checking... 10/18/2009 12:06 AM CDT
...is Cauterize still a dead horse?

Eh? Ehhhh?

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Just checking... 10/18/2009 12:07 AM CDT
Yes, but it was raised by necromancers and is now a Thanatology related feat.

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: Just checking... 10/18/2009 12:18 AM CDT
I'm going to be killing necromancers on principle.

Except, I was going to do that anyway. That's not satisfying at all. GHH.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Just checking... 10/19/2009 07:53 AM CDT
If you're talking about the consume rite it doesn't just stop bleeding it steals the body part it's done on if I read it right in the "Round table" discussions that were posted about after the last con. So once you've killed something you can consume the parts that aren't damaged I guess.

No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.
Re: Just checking... 10/19/2009 12:12 PM CDT
>>If you're talking about the consume rite it doesn't just stop bleeding it steals the body part it's done on if I read it right in the "Round table" discussions that were posted about after the last con. So once you've killed something you can consume the parts that aren't damaged I guess.

/whoosh

http://haldrik.mybrute.com