Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/14/2016 06:45 PM CST
Why is the calendar listing listings on the Drangonrealms homepage for the previous day? Is this a bug or is there some strange reason why this is? (or perhaps both).

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#QHdX1KWUxuDHdcHr.99
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/14/2016 06:49 PM CST
It sucks. I've missed several events because of it. Now I just look ahead.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/15/2016 09:19 AM CST
Yeah, I have posted on it before, and I'm sure countless before me. For whatever reason it is something the guys who manage the website can't figure out. Supposedly they do something to fix it, and then a couple days later it just goes back to a day off. I never pay attention to it anymore, I'll just pull open the actual calendar if I want to know what is going on.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/15/2016 11:40 AM CST

Missed the jousting qualifiers cuz this of!
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/16/2016 07:48 AM CST
This is an on going problem that Onsite is trying to fix. Every time it's fixed, it reverts so they're working on it.

Meanwhile, use the calendar by clicking through to a full view. Check in game news 4 4 for Mentor events, news 4 8 for Provincial events, and news 4 10 for Order events.

Alternate calendar can be found here - http://kchitw.net/dr/cal.html

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/16/2016 09:43 AM CST
You can also add a particular section of the simu calendar to your own google calendar.

I know it's a lot easier for me to find instance-specific stuff after removing the dozen+ things that don't relate to my own interests.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/16/2016 10:37 AM CST
>You can also add a particular section of the simu calendar to your own google calendar.

I'm trying to get into a habit of using my google calendar, that I have updated with DR things, because it is nice. Anyone know how to set Google calendar to default month mode?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/16/2016 10:52 AM CST
>>Anyone know how to set Google calendar to default month mode?

I think if you go to settings (click the gear icon to the right of the view modes), there's a section called "default view" that you can change.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Calendar listing on home page is a day off. 02/16/2016 12:54 PM CST
Thanks, it's really not difficult just had to look through a bit of options.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.