Reading Old Posts? 04/06/2015 07:24 PM CDT
How I would I read old posts? I was curious about the Custom Homes and I can't find the thread in the "Responses to GM Announcements" folder. It's a bit old, from back in 2014.

Thanks

Also, am I the only one who reads the boards though on the One Epic Knights' version of the forum?

I can resist anything but temptation.
AIM: EzBreezi82
Re: Reading Old Posts? 04/06/2015 07:24 PM CDT
*How would I

I really need to re-read things before pressing "POST"...

I can resist anything but temptation.
AIM: EzBreezi82
Re: Reading Old Posts? 04/06/2015 07:46 PM CDT

From what some players have said, you can't post if you're reading through that forum.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Reading Old Posts? 04/06/2015 10:21 PM CDT
It depends on how old the post is, how active the forum is, and how you are viewing the forums.

Only a certain number of posts are visible, it looks like somewhere on the order of 6 thousand but that might vary, and highly active forums generally push old posts into the unseeable before-time. If it's important, staff can dredge through older posts to find things.

If you are in Threaded View, past a certain period -- possibly the introduction of threaded view -- you cannot see any posts. If you want to read old posts, you generally Must be in legacy view or they are not even visible.

I don't remember the exact post you're talking about, can you narrow down the date some?

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.