Endless Waiting for Results............. 06/01/2014 11:10 PM CDT
What causes this? Is there anything I can do to fix and/or prevent it? I've tried Legacy View, Threaded View, PC Mode, Mobile Mode, board level New Posts search, folder level New Posts search, etc. Everything was working fine before I left for work, but since returning I can't get any listing of new posts to display.

I left it once to go do something else, and came back to almost a complete page full of periods.
Re: Endless Waiting for Results............. 06/02/2014 12:23 AM CDT
oh good it's not just me.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Endless Waiting for Results............. 06/02/2014 12:31 AM CDT
Nope, I got the endless elipses as well.

It usually doesn't last this long either, when it's happened in the past. So, I dunno.

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: Endless Waiting for Results............. 06/02/2014 12:35 AM CDT
I find when it's happening I can work around it by viewing on a folder by folder basis instead of "show all new". (I use legacy view)

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose