Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 09:14 AM CST
Heyo,

Not sure what happened but a few months ago I noticed that I couldn't see any of Kodius's posts in any folder. If it is the last post in the folder I can open it directly from the right side of the main folder window but once the folder itself is open I cant see any of them, its odd.

I did check to see if somehow I had Ignored Author on him but I did not.

Hope you have any idea what is up,

Thanks,

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast slows long enough to deeply inhale some of the swirling shadows surrounding it. After a moment, it sighs with great releif and blackness oozes from its ears and nostrils.
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 09:36 AM CST
Ugh oh, hopefully an extra-dimensional entity isn't slowly removing me from this time continuum :(

Can you see this one?

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 09:40 AM CST
Nope, not when i opened the folder, then I backed out and opened the message itself from the right side. Really Odd

Rehlyn

A Maelshyvean shadow beast slows long enough to deeply inhale some of the swirling shadows surrounding it. After a moment, it sighs with great releif and blackness oozes from its ears and nostrils.
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 09:43 AM CST
Did you put him on ignore?

- Starlear -
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 09:57 AM CST
Nope

Rehlyn

Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 10:16 AM CST

Check your settings you may have accidentally ignored him
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 10:17 AM CST
Do you know if this happens only for messages placed by Kodius? Anyone else?

Nikpack
Re: Cant See any of Kodius's posts 12/06/2013 10:31 AM CST
Ok, thanks to everyone, I finally found my ignore author list in OPTIONS and found Kodius on it somehow. Never knew to check it there.

Thanks again,

Rehlyn