Default Message View Issue 03/22/2012 05:53 PM CDT
A day or two ago, I went into "OPTIONS" and changed my default viewing to threaded. While that change worked fine, I now have a new and most annoying problem with the forums.

No matter what folder I open, the posts are all collapsed. Previous to this change, everything was always expanded, just the way I like it. I have gone back to "OPTIONS" and selected the expanded view over and over to no avail. It is always showing collapsed as my choice no matter how many times I go in and save it as expanded. I have saved my option choices, logged out of play.net completely, closed my browser, and came back...still collapsed. I have searched the forums for related issues and found posts in the general Simu folder of this exact same problem, and the poor people posting there never found a fix for the problem, nor did any staff or board monitor even post in the thread about the issue. Does anyone have a solution?

Shenae, frustrated forum browser
Re: Default Message View Issue 08/20/2012 07:58 AM CDT
Glad to see it's not just me...less glad to see that it's still happening six months later ;/