Suspicious Login? 03/12/2021 10:19 PM CST
I just made a char for dragonrealms but it keeps kicking me out and putting me in this "holding room" both in the web client and stormfront. I have no issue logging into gemstone. Has anyone else experienced this/know what the heck is going on?
Re: Suspicious Login? 03/13/2021 01:08 AM CST
I'd suggest posting the room you're being put in. It sounds like either something you'd be moved into because of a character error or a policy issue.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Suspicious Login? 03/13/2021 06:27 AM CST
New F2P accounts and vpn's don't mix. Maybe that applies to any new account, but I've run into it personally only on a F2P account. I think you have to email billing to fix it up.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Suspicious Login? 03/13/2021 11:16 AM CST
Name issue? Billing issue? You are blocked from DR for policy violation?

It should have told you why you are in holding as there are various reasons. Might be best to contact billing on Monday via phone or email them to find out why,

Good luck
Re: Suspicious Login? 03/13/2021 11:34 AM CST
>>KRYEN: I just made a char for dragonrealms but it keeps kicking me out and putting me in this "holding room" both in the web client and stormfront. I have no issue logging into gemstone. Has anyone else experienced this/know what the heck is going on?

The holding room should have instructions on how to resolve the issue.

GM Cordulia