Detached Stormfront Windows 12/21/2020 02:45 PM CST
Is there any chance Stormfront could be updated so that it remembers which windows are detached? Every time I log in they all come up attached, and I have to go through and detach the ones I want. It's a bit cumbersome.

Thanks,
-Bastion of Life Karthor
Can I use mudlet? 01/11/2021 05:23 PM CST
According to the gamesite wiki, mudlet is unsupported, but should work to play DragonRealms. Great! So what's the URL and port number? I like mudlet; it works natively on linux.

{I get no answer.}

Like, is it play.net:9000 or what number?

Try the discord, someone says. Okay...

The discord won't let me post until I feed it a phone number so it can send a text message. My phone is a landline, because even before covid I didn't leave my apartment much because of my issues. I literally can't ask on discord because landlines can't get text messages. I tried sending messages to a few people in discord, but seems like people there have settings that won't let me, so I'm asking here.

I have tried the game site and the mud-voting site the site features. Why is what seems to me to be basic information, unavailable?

Is the game site out of date, and mudlet no longer works? Does anything work on linux besides the browser version, which doesn't seem to want to play nice with linux mint + firefox?

Thank you for reading this.
Re: Can I use mudlet? 01/11/2021 05:31 PM CST
I offer no guidance on if this is still accurate and/or safe or not.

https://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?t=4780

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Can I use mudlet? 01/14/2021 08:27 PM CST
>The discord won't let me post until I feed it a phone number so it can send a text message. My phone is a landline, because even before covid I didn't leave my apartment much because of my issues. I literally can't ask on discord because landlines can't get text messages. I tried sending messages to a few people in discord, but seems like people there have settings that won't let me, so I'm asking here.

I suggest having a friend with a cell phone help you. There is nothing that says it has to be your phone, and is only used as an anti-bot/abuse measure.

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961212-Invalid-Phone-Number#4d80a17b-99e7-470b-8277-49015da180ab:~:text=Have%20an%20alt%20account%2C%20or%20help,different%20number%20to%20verify%20the%20account.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh