Avalon - MAC - User Guide? 07/22/2020 04:55 PM CDT
I have several questions regarding how to set up and use Avalon effectively. (For example, the Roundtime graphic doesn't appear to work.) Is there a guide anywhere with basic how to info for Avalon?
Re: Avalon - MAC - User Guide? 07/22/2020 05:13 PM CDT
>> I have several questions regarding how to set up and use Avalon effectively. (For example, the Roundtime graphic doesn't appear to work.) Is there a guide anywhere with basic how to info for Avalon?

Avalon, while the "official" Mac front-end, hasn't been updated in about a decade. It flat-out will not run on macOS Catalina or Big Sur.

I'd recommend migrating to a modern client like Outlander or Frostbite, or virtualizing into Windows and using StormFront or Genie.

Avalon's dead. It just hasn't been buried yet.

- I
Re: Avalon - MAC - User Guide? 07/22/2020 05:55 PM CDT
> Avalon's dead. It just hasn't been buried yet.

If you need help with Outlander, come join us on Discord. Much like Avalon, these forums are dead
Invite: https://discord.gg/XqyCNEq

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Avalon - MAC - User Guide? 07/22/2020 08:48 PM CDT

Thank you! I did try Outlander, but had issues getting it to run. I will look into it again. :)
Re: Avalon - MAC - User Guide? 07/22/2020 08:51 PM CDT

Thank you! I've joined Discord and will see what I can find. I had trouble earlier today when I tried to get Outlander to run on my new MacBook. (I'm not new to Apple/MacBooks, but I got a new one in January.)