WebClient Front End 07/25/2019 07:54 PM CDT
So in talking with an empath today she asked me if I could tell her her wounds. When I let her know she could perc health self and get the same read as she does when touching a patient she explained to me that using this front end she doesn't see ANY wounds. So in an attempt to find out if there was a hidden window or some other way to check it I tried myself. Is this a bug or done intentionally? Is there a toggle that empaths must use when on the WC to ascertain wounds?

Thanks for the help!

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~
Re: WebClient Front End 07/26/2019 06:37 AM CDT
I can't speak from the technical side, but I tried using the web front end a couple of times. I found the page was extremely busy and not user-friendly at all. Needless to say, I ran shrieking back to my Wizard! But I do have a couple of empath chars too. The Perc health self output should be coming out in the same location as the touch (patient) output. Could it be that the syntax is tripping your friend? I had a time getting that right too.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: WebClient Front End 07/26/2019 08:23 AM CDT
I believe PERC HEALTH SELF and TOUCH both go to the familiar window. I poked around in the Web client, but couldn't get either the familiar window to show up or the results of PERC HEALTH SELF to go to the main window.
Re: WebClient Front End 07/27/2019 09:02 PM CDT
I couldn't either. There isn't, that I could find, a familiar window to open. The client is already hard to navigate from what I could see, and for empaths not being able to see what wounds there are makes it rubbish for them. Really hoping that there is a clickable or something I've missed or that it is an easy fix.

~~If you can't live without me why aren't you dead yet?~~