Missing StormFront script troubleshooting 12/17/2018 09:30 AM CST
My scripts all seem to be gone. I deactivated 6 days ago, reactivated today, and every script I had on my main character is gone. Waiting for my Fallen character to be reactivated to see if he still has his.

Are there things to check to possibly recover them? Places to check where they might be stored? I thought I was storing the scripts on the server, though at some point a few years back I think there were too many to be stored there so I had to switch off, but then I trimmed them down and resumed storing them on the server I believe. I'd have my scripts when logging on from other computers as well. When I logged in today it said only 39B of scripts were stored on the server, and my location toggle was set to local. I changed it back to server and there were still no scripts.
Re: Missing StormFront script troubleshooting 12/17/2018 03:33 PM CST
Here's a previous post I've used to recover local scripts: http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Discussions%20with%20DragonRealms%20Staff%20and%20Players/Support%20-%20Front%20Ends%20(Game%20Access)/view/1759

I don't know if it still works, but it helped me long ago. I hope it helps you.

Nikpack
Re: Missing StormFront script troubleshooting 12/19/2018 05:01 PM CST
Apparently if you have premium and the increased remote StormFront storage, when you lose premium, if it's over the regular size, you'll lose your scripts. I was able to go into the directory in that thread on a second computer that last logged in with premium and get the scripts from there.

Thanks for your help.