Ever since the ESP update THOUGHTS have stopped showing up in the Thoughts window in Wizard. 08/30/2018 02:10 AM CDT
Not sure if a bug or just code intentionally left alone due to the preference and availability of SF and other better clients

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Ever since the ESP update THOUGHTS have stopped showing up in the Thoughts window in Wizard. 08/31/2018 07:00 PM CDT
Wizard doesn't have the required "behind-the-scenes" hooks that SF does to make ESP work the same in both.

I've heard more technical terminology tossed around, including "XML" but I don't have the technical knowledge to explain any more than that.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Ever since the ESP update THOUGHTS have stopped showing up in the Thoughts window in Wizard. 09/01/2018 03:00 PM CDT
Anyway to make it so that anything starting with "Your mind hears" end up in the Thoughts window, or is it all just a no-go now? Or lines of text with [Trade] or [General] in them?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Ever since the ESP update THOUGHTS have stopped showing up in the Thoughts window in Wizard. 09/06/2018 12:13 AM CDT
Not to be negative, but ESP needs a major redesign.

The basic issue is that changing channels takes time (and is time-locked) and thought, and people can't remember what channel they're on:

[12:35] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "Nifty ogre invasion at the crossing north east gate"
[12:47] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "I moved a dead empath just inside the NE gate"
[12:47] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "I moved a dead empath just inside the NE gate"

[13:04] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "general"
[13:04] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "Meh. Thought test."

[13:35] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "on trader"
[13:35] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "well hello"

[15:51] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "still have some things for sale, feel free to ask for a list. Also taking offers on a belt worn claymore sheath"
[15:51] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "still have some things for sale, feel free to ask for a list. Also taking offers on a belt worn claymore sheath"

[14:12] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "Good morning! Coming up in a few anlaen the food drive for the troops of Zoluren will be kicking off in the meeting room of the Town Hall! Bring in ONE food or drink item to be entered into our raffle, which has some pretty exciting prizes. How exciting? You'll have to come by and find out!"
[14:12] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "Good morning! Coming up in a few anlaen the food drive for the troops of Zoluren will be kicking off in the meeting room of the Town Hall! Bring in ONE food or drink item to be entered into our raffle, which has some pretty exciting prizes. How exciting? You'll have to come by and find out!"
[14:13] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "Sorry bout that, wrong channel!"

[20:05] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, " & lt gasp & gt "

[12:02] [General] Your mind hears censored thinking, "buying haralun kertig and glaes"
[12:02] [Trade] Your mind hears censored thinking, "buying haralun kertig and glaes"

I think you should specify the channel each time you broadcast a message. Simple fix.
Re: Ever since the ESP update THOUGHTS have stopped showing up in the Thoughts window in Wizard. 03/07/2019 08:09 PM CST
This should maybe be fixed now, for those of you still using Wizard and our Avalon users. The format changed.

If your thoughts window is hidden, be sure to unhide it!

Zadraes