WFE and ESP 03/28/2018 12:51 PM CDT
Heyo everyone,

I've been playing DR for 22 years off and on and I just returned from a 2 year break. I am learning the ESP system (which quite frankly feels like an attempt to fix something that wasn't broken) and ESP do not appear in in my thoughts window. Any help with this problem?

Thanks.
Re: WFE and ESP 03/28/2018 02:26 PM CDT
What front end are you using?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: WFE and ESP 03/29/2018 11:10 AM CDT

I play WFE (Wizard Front End).
Re: WFE and ESP 03/29/2018 12:21 PM CDT
Do they just not go to the thoughts window (i.e. they show up somewhere else, like the main window) or do you not see them at all?

Nikpack
Re: WFE and ESP 03/29/2018 01:14 PM CDT
I tried to get the new ESP format to work with with the Wizard, but two things.

1) The extra information doesn't play well with how the Wizard is hard-wired to interpret ESP messages.
2) We have not actually officially supported Wizard development in nearly 15 years.

The result is it may be time to consider upgrading to SF, which has been our go-to for over a decade now.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: WFE and ESP 03/30/2018 01:19 PM CDT
It's really good too see you're still GMing and I do appreciate you trying well after WFE lost official sanctioning.

Wizard Front End is, and always has been, elegant and beautiful in it's simplicity.

Man, DragonRealms... you keep breaking my heart.