Re: Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates 09/29/2021 12:55 AM CDT
when you added this it changed how vault standard outputs the info.

(1) a small mouse snare woven out of haon twigs, has the number infront of each items in the vault list.

is this intended?

Naohhi, We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Naohhi, That means.. please stop.
Winna, "Yeah.. I tried to Thires-proof stuff."
Zadraes, "Back to breaking things with me. Have fun!
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates 09/29/2021 11:24 AM CDT
are there any plans to make something like a vault book to allow viewing the family vault without runners? Right now I've emptied my family vault because it's just the easiest way to lose items since I can't sort through it except by going in
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates 10/12/2021 06:29 PM CDT
>is this intended?

Yes, the format change is intended. It's how the REMOVE option identifies which item you want to remove. DR isn't sentient enough yet to know intent when you use the command, if you're needing the # to use with REMOVE or just browsing contents, so the identifying #s are always included in the output.

>are there any plans to make something like a vault book to allow viewing the family vault without runners?

There are no plans for this right now, no.

Zadraes
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates 10/12/2021 10:22 PM CDT
Is it me or did this release make it so we can't view our vault if we're not current on our rent? I swear you could at least view it while you were behind.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Tuesday Tidings - 84 - Vault Verb Updates 10/13/2021 09:38 AM CDT
This is probably a junior edition Tuesday Tiding itself… but can the vault book Premium members can get from the Communal Center have the 50 rank requirement removed? It'll be a nice QoL for us poor souls with mules. It's not like 50 ranks is hard to get these days, but it would be greatly appreciated either way.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.