RE: Staffing Change 04/02/2021 10:57 PM CDT
> It's with great sadness that I inform you ASGM Kodius is no longer on staff.
> Kodius has worked with DragonRealms as a Development GM for 13 years. He's worked on a ton of systems, and has been a huge asset to us for a very long time. We'll miss him, and wish him well as he focuses on his family and his business!

Sorry to see you go, Kodius. Thank you so much for all your efforts over the years to build Elanthia for us to enjoy. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

> Regarding Combat and Barbarians, SGM Javac has agreed to formally step into those positions.
> Regarding Crafting, we've got someone with eyes on it. It'll take a little bit of time to familiarize themselves with that code. Once that someone is up to speed, we'll have more information to share about where crafting will go from here.

And thank you, Javac, for stepping in. Kodius is leaving some big shoes to fill and we know you'll continue to do great things.

#bittersweet
RE: Staffing Change 04/03/2021 07:03 AM CDT
Ugh- I'm sorry to see you go, Kodius. But I'm not surprised. Thank you for all the years of work and fun!

Ryeka and company

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
RE: Staffing Change 04/03/2021 12:02 PM CDT
What a bummer! Thanks for all the time you've put into making this game great! Wishing you the best in your future adventures and I hope that you're still able to find some enjoyment in playing the game you've spent so much time working on!
RE: Staffing Change 04/03/2021 12:15 PM CDT

Best wishes Kodius. Thanks for the work you've put in so far.
RE: Staffing Change 04/03/2021 03:24 PM CDT
Best of luck to you, Kodius. Your hard work is definitely appreciated.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.