1 2 4 Next Next_page
Names 2.0, are we there yet? 04/15/2007 11:29 AM CDT
You're teased me long enough! Please gimme a last name.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
Keeper of the CEC
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: Names 2.0, are we there yet? 04/15/2007 01:20 PM CDT
I'm thinking Names 2 might be on slow-mo if not pause, because of all the releases/breakingthings that have been going on.
Names for everyone else? 04/27/2007 09:23 AM CDT
So now that the premies got thier discount, can those of us who dont care about paying the full amount get a last name now? Please? Hanryu is starting to foam and froth at the mouth and I'm on the verge of joining him....

~
A scavenger troll strolls in, looks you squarely in the eye and sarcastically says, "Wow Alexii, another pile of faenrae leather breastplates. I dont know how to thank you."
Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 06:38 PM CDT
Not at all sure this is the right folder to ask in... but seems close.

So I have a newb on my second account who I want to reroll, but I want to keep the name. Simple.

However I want to reroll him on my primary account. So I was planning to delete him on the second account and just make the character over on my primary account, but I realized that I might end up accidentally protecting the name against myself if I do this.

Anyone know the nitty gritty over how first names are protected?
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 07:41 PM CDT
You need to retire the character before the name is freed up again. All deleting the slot does is remove the link from the play.net website and SGE.
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 07:44 PM CDT
If you are that concerned, just transfer the character from Account B to account A.
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 07:46 PM CDT
I'm not concerned about to spend the cash. I mean the character is an untrained commoner, just a name I like.

And yeah, bottom line, I was confirming that retire would free up the name to anyone again so I could snag it on my primary account (I know deleting doesn't do it).
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 08:11 PM CDT
to be truely safe you should do an assist first, just in case they might otherwise not let you use the name. <in case you get into a "grandfathered" type situation.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 08:18 PM CDT
I've only had the other commoner like two weeks - I don't think it'll be a grandfathered situation.
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 08:20 PM CDT
Is it Deathghost? That name is so terrible

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 08:22 PM CDT
Deathghost is a great name.

Shadowdark is another one.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Reserved First Names 07/26/2009 08:32 PM CDT
Yes, it's Deathghost.
Re: Reserved First Names 07/29/2009 12:21 AM CDT
deathghost? SpaceGhost's cousin from kansas?

I bet you hang out and script with Spookey.
1 2 4 Next Next_page