Mech Lore 10/25/2019 01:47 PM CDT
I couldn't think of where else to post this, so this seemed like a relevant area.

I'm a free to player with over 150 in Mech Lore. And now, there's basically no reason to have it. I understand limiting free to play accounts, but what am I supposed to do with all those ranks?

If it's not possible to just let FTP characters convert, would you at least consider making a potion or something that ftpers can pay real life money for for a one time conversion or something?
Re: Mech Lore 10/25/2019 02:28 PM CDT

This was brought up when they released Enchanting and Killed Mech Lore.

Short Version - Able to convert Mech into a Trade-skill was a perk of a Subscribed Account. They are not going to budge on that aspect. I am unable to find the actual post/response for this due to the archaic forums we have without a search function.

SO basically your stuck with 150 Mech and have to train a new lore up to surpass that for guild circling requirements. I had to do the same for my F2P Cleric, so I went engineering for that was to be possible use for Bead Carving (and its easy for me to train...).
Re: Mech Lore 10/28/2019 08:48 AM CDT

Thanks for the response.

I would say though, if it's a perk, that's all the more reason to include a micro-trans solution. ;) I know I'd pay for it...

It could even be different sized, like, 2 bucks only gets you 10 ranks, 15 bucks for all your ranks? Just spit balling here.