Bring back regular brain boosts 04/20/2019 06:35 PM CDT
I don't want login drain. I don't want rested xp. I don't want to buy the xp bundle because I don't want those things. Making this a "bundle" and doubling the price is a shady move in my opinion. What happened to being able to a la carte your F2P experience? Sure, offer the bundle, but don't take away the components of the bundle and charge me twice for the thing I want.
Re: Bring back regular brain boosts 04/20/2019 07:38 PM CDT

And just as a counterpoint because I think they need to be seen:

Stop allowing people to cherry pick the best parts of the game while you continue to tell standard, premium, and platinum subs to 'trust you' because things are 'in the works'. Ditch the whole F2P Microtrans model. Cap the experience, level, LIFETIME (not on-hand or bank account, total for the lifetime of the account) coin generation, guild choice and provincial interactions of F2P accounts and maybe you'll see people actually subscribe instead of complaining that they're having to pay for bundles of things they think are inefficient to their optimized costs models.

-Nsar
Re: Bring back regular brain boosts 04/21/2019 12:00 PM CDT
I don't think the price of the bundle is "shady" as it offers quite a bit. However, I would prefer to have the a la carte boosts for exp return as well.
Re: Bring back regular brain boosts 06/22/2019 01:16 PM CDT
Could we also get shorter duration F2P experience bundles? For those that play sporadically, or maybe are only able to really get in some time on the weekends. Maybe 1, 3, and 5 day packages, same as is available for the treasure boost? 2 and 7 could work as well, so you have your weekend package, week package, or monthly.
Re: Bring back regular brain boosts 10/22/2019 07:12 PM CDT
I'm going to necro this thread and request the same as the last comment or the first. A la carte exp upgrades or at least the brain boost bundle in smaller chunks. I would rather only pay for a few days at a time. Turning it on and off would be amazing.