Store Improvements 12/13/2018 06:06 AM CST
The store needs an overhaul, most of the items are just horrible.

All of the current restrictions in place on F2P accounts, should have permanently buyable store options that are account wide (so any character you add to account has it as well).
For reasonable prices.
i.e.
you want to play a Trader, ok one time fee of $15.
you want access to another Province, ok one time fee of $15.
increase bank account limit to 100 plat, one time fee of $5.
1000p bank account, one time fee of $15.
Re: Store Improvements 12/13/2018 10:34 AM CST
If you could buy all of the perks permanently on a F2P account, why would anyone subscribe?
Re: Store Improvements 12/13/2018 02:02 PM CST
I could see it being helpful if there were monthly "subscription" items, though.

IE, if you just want to access the other provinces, not having to manually go the store and buy it, and instead have those simucoins automatically deducted.

Granted, after a certain point you might as well just get a real subscription, but I can see it being a useful middle step.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Store Improvements 12/13/2018 04:27 PM CST
if they are buyable, then that is some money coming in instead of zero from F2P accounts.
could make it a monthly amount or whatever.... micro-transactions can earn alot of money if they are done right.
can even have ones for paid accounts.
Re: Store Improvements 12/13/2018 05:41 PM CST

Monthly charges for access to the game...
for paid accounts..

You mean like a subscription?!?!

BRILLIANT!

-Nsar
Re: Store Improvements 12/14/2018 05:42 AM CST
Yes, paid subs can have them.
some examples:
faster 'boats'
better bank exchange rate
xp absorbtion boost
bigger vault
more vaults
extended rest xp time
Re: Store Improvements 12/14/2018 11:23 AM CST
>>You mean like a subscription?!?!

>>BRILLIANT!

Barring the obvious snark (I get it), having a step between "free" and "a real subscription" honestly sounds like a very smart move. Someone might not initially be into the idea of paying $X monthly, but could justify paying a smaller amount monthly. As those smaller "okay I'll pay a little bit more" monthly fees add up, it eases them into the idea of a monthly deducted payment from a "true" subscription.

It's essentially how the micropayment "boons" work now – eventually it becomes more reasonable financially to just get an actual subscription – with the benefit of it automatically deducting from your simucoin pool.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.