Thank you Iocanthe! 10/09/2016 01:30 AM CDT
I'm certain you have a million other things you could of been doing, so thank you so much for taking the time out for me! Not only did you fix an item that was acting buggy on me, you patiently listened to all of my questions and gave the most appropriate responses and inquires to all of them!

Thank yoooouuu!

You notice an odd, almost godly aura about Iocanthe.

You see GameMaster Iocanthe Deulecresse of Elanthia, a Rakash.
Iocanthe has pointed ears and gold-flecked amber eyes. She has cropped silver-streaked frost-white hair, with exquisitely pale skin dappled with an array of opalescent freckles.
She has transcended time.
She has a tattoo of a trio of silvery teardrops on her left cheekbone.

She has faint scuffing to the neck, faint scuffing to the right arm, minor scarring along the right arm, some faint scars along the left arm, some tiny scars across the right leg, some faint scars along the left leg, cuts and bruises about the chest area, cuts and bruises about the abdomen, faint scuffing to the back.

She is holding a cambrinth orb in her right hand.
She is wearing a mist-blue shoulder bag with silver clasps, a fancy pouch of stuff, a white silk gown bearing swags of silvery beaded fringe, an ornate platinum brooch set with an orichalcum icosahedron, a ball of lint, a gaudy fake weddingring, a large sack, a sea dragon charm, a reinforced leather toe guard with sharp spikes protruding from the top, a lepradria orchid, a nap, a jeweled bracelet and an onyx toe ring inlaid with a band of ivory.
>

The air about Iocanthe begins to waver and her whole form begins to shimmer, as if she is lying just below the surface of a pool, while colors ripple across her image until it completely fades away, leaving you staring at the remnants of a fading mist.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Thank you Iocanthe! 10/09/2016 02:10 AM CDT
I hearby promote Iocanthe to Head Pig Wrangler.