Kudos in order 10/05/2016 03:03 AM CDT
There are times when the people involved with Dragonrealms really make me feel like we're all one big family. Here's a few folks who deserve all the praise I can give and then some.

In a moment of pure panic, Iocanthe brought a sense of sorely needed calm and positivity, handling my mistake with grace and professionalism. Here is someone who can be pointed to for anyone seeking to become better at CE and told "Aspire to be as good as she is".

Evike took a moment to fix a bug that was causing me no end of nuisance, and made that little part of my game corner work again, and was nice enough to phase in just to let me know she was taking care of it.

Chris over in billing put up with my old account juggling and character flopping around in multiple phone calls, and was not only courteous, but a genuine pleasure to speak to.

When, in customer service, you can leave a customer not only satisfied, but happy to have had the interaction, you're definitely doing it right.

Thank you all for reminding me why I keep coming back to this community!

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh