Top 100 05/29/2004 12:11 PM CDT
Don't think we are even in the top 100 anymore.

This post is about 5 months after the last post, but anyways, why don't we start voting again. I know if I was JoeBob that knew nothing about text games and just happened to go that site and wanted to try a game I would pick out of the top 10. We have enough players to hit the top 10 easily if everyone voted. Maybe it will draw a snert or 2 that will quit after the first free month, but looking back at myself, I ran into this game accidently, and I started playing as was completely lost! I almost quit....after a month though, I was hooked.

Its time to get back on the list before DRII comes out....we need new blood to start the new careers and fill some spots!

Codiax.
Re: Top 100 01/10/2005 11:42 PM CST
Ok let me be the first to post in 2005!
Yay and yet pathetic.

Several months after codiax post..yeps i have to agree, when i first started (years ago) i came here per accident. I was ill and browsin the net to find something to do. And i think many people find there games in a similar way, therefor i believe the lack in new players is for a great deal to blame on the fact that theres lil to no chance now one goes stumblin over DR these days.

We need more exposure!

I would say there should be a direct voting link on dr site and build in ones in stormfront and wizard.
Best thing indeed would be auto-voting when loggin in.
(optional ofcourse)

Cleric Miraculix
Re: Top 100 01/11/2005 01:27 PM CST
I've seen Google ads for Gemstone IV, but I haven't seen any for DR though.

System Announcement: Please don't light any more fires in containers today, or place fires in containers.