We're in fifth place 03/16/2003 05:26 PM CST
Geeze. We really need those message board vote buttons back. Or better yet, everyone set their homepage to
http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms so you're reminded every time you open MSIE.

Steel.

"Gotta kick it to darkness til it bleeds daylight" - The Barenaked Ladies.
Re: We're in fifth place 03/17/2003 12:03 AM CST
That site just pisses me off, they must have a program that automatically votes for all the people logged in, cause the #1 game only has about 400 people in at peak time.

Genneron

Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion.

-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
Re: We're in fifth place 07/31/2003 05:48 AM CDT
Well no wonder we're in fifth place! The stupid pole has been going on for ages! I used to vote all the time but after like 6 months, what's the use?

-Grinstall

"Beware the fury of a patient man"
-John Dryden
Re: We're in fifth place 08/02/2003 02:35 PM CDT
<< The stupid pole has been going on for ages! I used to vote all the time but after like 6 months, what's the use?

When the option was first added Solomon said something about the possibility of some consideration for those who voted often. Not h olding my breath, but since it only takes a few seconds to do it, what the heck.

Glenlivet
Re: We're in fifth place 08/02/2003 04:00 PM CDT
I used to vote every time I read one of Solomon's posts (with the link) on the boards. After a number of months, I realized it didn't say "SIMU Marketing and PR Department" under my name on my business cards. I made my effort to enthuse others about my favorite game, but I've had more than enough of it now.

The hote cultour brende so his toute
That for the smert he wende for to die;
As he were wood for wo he gan to crye,
"Help! Water! Water! Help, for Goddes herte!"
Re: We're in fifth place 08/02/2003 07:18 PM CDT
I agree, I don't really care what happens on a pole that never ends anymore... I like DR better than those games, so who cares?

"Beware the fury of a patient man"
-John Dryden