Good bad....I'm the one with the gun. 10/25/2002 10:56 AM CDT
Folks,

This vote for the top mud is preposterous. Ach isnt a real game, its a farce. Its a shallow chatroom where I can (and have) paid for 'credits' that turned me into a (mechanics ignorant) killing machine in no time, only to have other players go (in game, in character) 'oh you must have used credits'.

If you explore Ach, you will see it for the convoluted crap that it is.

I think I have pinpointed what Simutronics is doing - ramping up character gen, hunting areas, cities, etc. Planning a resurgence into the gaming market? I say go for it, it's about time.

I think we need to help in other ways than posting a billion votes to some mud vote and making ourselves look silly with all those reviews. (a few were good I noticed).

Post everywhere that you can try DR for free. Post on stratics boards, IGN, hell, go to sony/verant and post on EQ boards, UO boards, Earth and Beyond, Sims online boards.

Great energy - but a fairly worthless adversary. Its like comparing monopoly to tic-tac-toe.

Just my two cents.

Xin,

Who is not coming back until magic and everything else is fixed, but isnt making that an issue.
Re: Good bad....I'm the one with the gun. 10/25/2002 11:14 AM CDT
Keep in mind that while Achaea is running their equivalent of a political campaign, Dragonrealms really isn't that far behind them- and Simutronics has at least 5 games up in the top 20, while Achaea is all alone. If anyone cares to do a tally, I think we'll find that Achaea is really eating our dust.

The mind behind Ryeka
Re: Good bad....I'm the one with the gun. 10/25/2002 12:37 PM CDT
In my opinion the best way to compete with an utterly worthless opponent is to ignore them...really...lets. I feel all wierd knowing that decent DR folk are even paying attention to it.
Re: Good bad....I'm the one with the gun. 10/25/2002 01:27 PM CDT
Nice Army of Darkness quote! ;)

Bruce Campbell is the man, king of the one liners :)
Re: Good bad....I'm the one with the gun. 10/25/2002 01:41 PM CDT
>Bruce Campbell is the man, king of the one liners :)

Hail to the King, baby.