Underdog 10/23/2002 05:05 PM CDT
So, I was hanging out in the local comp shop, when I saw a few people who looked like RPers. Ya know the type. Everyone reading this is 'that type'. So, I struck up a conversation, basically. "you freaks RP?" they said they do...but on...gasp...EQ. I was shocked and dismayed. They said they don't play book and pen any more...I was horrified and forloned. So, I told them about DR, which, suprisingly they knew about. They said it was too complicated and boring...I felt cold and alone.

It's so lonely being a DR player.

::weeps::

Dark Angel Crusinix/Brandon
Re: Underdog 10/23/2002 05:57 PM CDT
<< It's so lonely being a DR player.

<< ::weeps::

<< Dark Angel Crusinix/Brandon

Thats right... its lonely at the top.

Glenlivet
Re: Underdog 10/23/2002 07:01 PM CDT
>>Thats right... its lonely at the top.<<

That is why neither of you are on top.

Arctuniol
Re: Underdog 10/23/2002 07:05 PM CDT
>>That is why neither of you are on top.

::chants: keep this G rated, keep this G rated...::

Crusinix
Re: Underdog 10/24/2002 05:40 AM CDT
>>They said it was too complicated and boring...I felt cold and alone.

Not yer fault they couldn't grasp the idea of reading and picturing things in their mind as opposed to staring at someone elses idea of what their world looks like.
Re: Underdog 10/24/2002 11:12 AM CDT
Quite right- If they don't have the right stuff they won't get it- so why worry about'em?

The mind behind Ryeka and the brood
Re: Underdog 10/24/2002 12:02 PM CDT
Hehe, I got the owner of EB in the mall by my house hooked on DR, he is thinking about putting little flyers in the store for it. Of course he is gonna use HIS referal link and not mine <snorts>
Re: Underdog 10/26/2002 01:50 PM CDT
I gotta say that one of my favorite things about DR is the fact that I can picture everything in my head. No one can paint the pictures better than I can.
Re: Underdog 10/26/2002 03:31 PM CDT
>I gotta say that one of my favorite things about DR is the fact that I can picture everything in my head. No one can paint the pictures better than I can.

Yay! Someone got it! And you're right.

Ryeka