You're all getting lazy 10/06/2002 11:59 PM CDT
DR - 1605
Achewhatever - 1604
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 12:01 AM CDT
>>DR - 1605 Achewhatever - 1604

I hate to say it, but is there really a point to voting?
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 12:02 AM CDT
<<I hate to say it, but is there really a point to voting? >>

Thats about right.

With the system reseting every 15 days..whats the point really?

The other game you have a reason to vote, considering you get IG incentives.

I mean, I vote just because the button is there.. but who cares what we are rated. We rule anyway ;P

Irrad
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 12:04 AM CDT
I'm bored, what else is there to do :P
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 05:12 AM CDT
Is Top Mud Sites run by Achaea?
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 10:36 AM CDT
Screw it...anyways, it is all academic. What matters is not HOW many vote but HOW many play the MUD, and we all know who that is.
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 01:42 PM CDT
The more one votes, the higher on the list Dragonrealms goes; The higher on the the list Dragonrealms goes, the more visible Dragonrealms becomes; The more visible Dragonrealms becomes, the more people are apt to play it; and The more people are apt to play it, the more fun the game becomes, and the more Simutronics is apt to work on improving the game.
Re: You're all getting lazy 10/07/2002 02:34 PM CDT
<<The more one votes, the higher on the list Dragonrealms goes; The higher on the the list Dragonrealms goes, the more visible Dragonrealms becomes; The more visible Dragonrealms becomes, the more people are apt to play it; and The more people are apt to play it, the more fun the game becomes, and the more Simutronics is apt to work on improving the game.

I don't think you are allowing for the culture of the readers at that site. For the most part they prefer non-commercial muds and I would think that they would feel like a big corporation is pushing their weight around. Best to sit back and let the chips fall where they may. I think we would be better off at the number 2 spot.

Sylvado